2009年9月7日星期一

#×心情@diary...=.=!!!

haiz... haiz... =.=!!!
2 dae ... at night ...very nO moOd...
haiz... *_*!!!
... cheerless ...
2 dae i no mOOd ...
bcaz my parent lor... haiz!!!
my parent & saudara chat sumthin ...
is about...
my granny de birthday de...

2 dae at night ...
since 8.35 p.m. ~9.10 p.m ...lor...!!!~
aiyo....
my dad & my mom quarrel very hebat de oO... @_@!!!
HaIz...

*×~*×~*×~*~× *×~*×~*×~*~× *×~*×~*×~*~×

but...
i feel....
lucky in my parent quarrel in this time...
bcaz they quarrel de time no more than 30 mint oO...
hehehe...!!!~
they quarrel only hav 30 mint only....
so ...
i .... dun know wan to say what le....
let me ...
~#.炸到.#~
kakakaka...!!!
hahahaha...!!!

ok lar....
dun say le...
bcaz i wan to watch tv le....
hehehe...!!!

now....
我 de 心情· ...
goOd le 很多...
^~^!!! >.^...

没有评论:

发表评论